Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I've ridden my Vulcan 900 for only 1500 Km, but I've already changed the stock seat with a Corbin Dual Tour - the stock one caused my spine low end to suffer.

The Corbin is sure great for style and has improved the comfort, but the rear part is too backward for me (I'm only 167 cm) as I changed the handlebar as well and the seating position is still hard.
Now the point is that I purchased this seat used on Ebay, I found a ggod price and it came also with the backrest.
I do not know how old the saddle is and so cannot really say if it's broken in - I asked the seller, but he did not know.

So I wonder if it's worthwhile to modify the Corbin to get closer to the handlebar and also to make it softer.

Has any of you here on the board even come across such a situation? I do not mind to maintain the Corbin appearance, just wants to improve seating position and comfort.

Thanks folks.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey you might try and contact corbin. When I ordered my seat from them I could if I wanted send the seat back and have it reshaped if I needed to. So they may be able to add more foam material to move you forward. It would be worth a visit to there website and a phone call to find out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts