Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any V2K riders have the Corbin Rumble Seat? It seems to solve my issue of providing a finished treatment for the rear fender as I never ride double and don't like the look of a sissy bar except when doing rides that require camping gear/travel bags. The stock seat as everyone knows is uncomfortable, aftermarket solo seats with backrest (I don't want to buy the passenger seat) just doesn't look right to me.

My question/concern is seat comfort and lower back support. I'd appreciate any input you could provide. I know Corbin has a reputation for very firm seating but have heard they become very comfortable with use.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I have a Corbin 2 up w/ backrest on mine. Very comfortable. Compares nicely to the Mustang I had on my previous ride. Gel is comfy, and the angle is good for me.
Not sure about the rumble tho, I can only comment on the seat cushioning.(albeit I have yet to do a seriously long ride in it.......TBH)
My cousin had to repack and cover his. It got pretty hard after a while likely due to rain etc. Otherwise everyone I've talked to likes the brand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts