Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear the mustang and saddlemans push you up and with a 36 in inseam i cant have that, so whats the best for a tall rider, these are the two that keep coming up and well and redoing your stock seat. Opinions please!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I fitted up the Ultimate on my 07 classic lt a few months ago. All that I can say is that it is heaven after the stock seat. I now get annoyed at having to waste time refueling. The backrest is way more useful than I thought it would be. Having no screen the backrest takes all the strain off my arms at high speed. I recently did a 6 hour ride and could have hopped back on and done it again. On the stock seat after 2 hours my arse was aching big time as were my arms and back. The ultimate isn't cheap but it was worth double that for me.
As for height, I'm 6 foot and it fits perfect. I didn't notice much position difference over stock.
Steve

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like ultimate is the way to go, thanks gentlman

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
V2K_Rod what bags are those

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Them be Corbin Beetle bags from an HD Softail. I graphted a Drifter fender onto my bike and needed stretched out bags, these fit the bill with minimal modifications.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts