Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone has this seat and what their opinions may be. I have a chance to buy this used one for less than half the price of new. It is heated both front and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
A riding buddy has one on a Honda CTX1300 and says it's very firm and he has to keep turning the heater on & off because it gets so hot.
But, it's been 2 years and he hasn't replaced it or put the OE seat back on.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a Corbin on my old Gold Wing (2 bikes ago). I liked it. Some think the Corbin is too hard is the usual rap it get.
Yes I have heard the same thing, they take a long time to break in

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A riding buddy has one on a Honda CTX1300 and says it's very firm and he has to keep turning the heater on & off because it gets so hot.
But, it's been 2 years and he hasn't replaced it or put the OE seat back on.
Haha, it can't be too much of an inconvenience if he still has it on then. I did end up buying the seat. It's still too cold to ride but I did get it wired into my bike and the heating elements work, so that's a good start. It may be partly broken in already as the previous owner is the same height as me and had it made to fit him. Then he put on 2 trips from Alberta to Newfoundland. I guess I'll know more in a month or so

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks comfy
I did end up buying it. Just by sitting on it in the garage it feels pretty good, but the real test will be in a month or so when I can actually ride it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts