Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi team.

Firstly, happy XMAS to you all and thank you for all the support you have provided me this year - been fun :)

Anyway, I have started my XMAS break with my much anticipated bobber build - so far spent all day on it today and only half way through. Part of this build is to mount a rear tail light on the LHS (behind the rear axle nut). This means I needed to remove the exhaust to gain access to the RHS axle nut to slide the axle out and then insert the mount plate on the other side...

Anyway, now that the exhaust is off, it may be a good time to start those talked about mods... ramming a hole through the internal screen and possibly other). Your thoughts and tips to get this job done more efficiently without any space or clearance issues...???

Romper

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Lots more photos as you go! Looking forward to seeing it when it's done.

Maybe you'll have to come and give me a hand some time down the track. I seriously want to give my bike a little more character but am not sure what to do with it yet.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries - will do. I use to tear into my dirtbikes all the time - and this is nothing new to me. Having the right tools on hand is the most important aspect of this DIY stuff.

You will like what I am making very much :)

Romper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts