Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Just got cut off by a Blue hair who couldn't see over the steering wheel(Common occurrence in FLA) I want some LOUD horns....Help please.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
Woo Loo air horn. 128 dec. of course mine is in chrome. I like the shinny.:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just installed a Kuryakyn 7290 Super Deluxe Wolo Bad Boy Air Horn Kit easy install on my 900 classic and very loud.got it on amazon. i also left the factory horn on so it is even louder!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I installed some of the high/low electro magnetic horns, one under each floor board. Chromed plastic and they've worked for years now. 134db I think. Have the wolo air horn on the Buell, it's loud but couldn't really find a place to mount it on the Vulcan that I liked.

·
2,849 Posts
i just installed a Kuryakyn 7290 Super Deluxe Wolo Bad Boy Air Horn Kit easy install on my 900 classic and very loud.got it on amazon.

I have the same St. Pete. Got mine off ebay. Mounted mine on the left frame bar. Looks and sounds great. You'll be happy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Strange... Amazon says that the Wolo Bad Boy air horn kit won't fit my 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic. But I see in GFISH's pictures, they look fine. Thoughts?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Strange... Amazon says that the Wolo Bad Boy air horn kit won't fit my 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic. But I see in GFISH's pictures, they look fine. Thoughts?
Don't trust Amazon to know what fits and doesn't, especially non-specific parts.

·
2,849 Posts
Well that's because I'm special.

EBay, Kuryakyn 7290. comes with all you will need to mount. Hooks to stock horn button.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I installed some of the high/low electro magnetic horns, one under each floor board. Chromed plastic and they've worked for years now. 134db I think. Have the wolo air horn on the Buell, it's loud but couldn't really find a place to mount it on the Vulcan that I liked.
Under the floor boards? Photos please, or it didn't happen :devil2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts