Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Only 75 miles on my bike....... and now this!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Move South????

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would love to move south, soon as I win the lottery. When I retire I will have a southern house for winter, and a northern house for summer. Or maybe I can find one place that's nice all year but not likely. Cant live in Cali, like my guns too much. I might just have to buy a huge RV to make it happen.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
Going to be in the 70's rest of this week and partly sunny...........What shall I do with myself?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I was in Houston Saturday ... 28 Celsius, by the time I got to Stroud OK, it was -2C and when I got to St Louis the forecast was 7 to 10" of snow .... go figure

·
Registered
761 Posts
Usually we can get out for a ride or two in March.That may not happen this year.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on out to Idaho, temps in the 50's and I have been riding all last week and this weekend.

Negative F'ing 10 degrees was the actual temp when I woke up this morning.

-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
The view from inside my cage yesterday morning. Yes, that is a minus sign in front of the 16.

Attachments

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
The view from inside my cage yesterday morning. Yes, that is a minus sign in front of the 16.
Spent 8 years in Kalamazoo. I know your pain.

·
Registered
117 Posts
And here I was just wishing we could get some of that, any of that, white stuff. Been pretty warm here for a February in Utah.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Getting more of that s**t today in the nati lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
-9 before windchill today, i bought my bike on Halloween had to wait before i could pick it up, never got a chance to ride it before winter hit.

For the guys who ride in winter, do you wash the bike the second you get to your destination? Do you not worry about the salt?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts