Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, opinion poll please.
Based upon the pic , should I color match the fairing to the bike?? or leave it black?
BTW , I also have a Heritage Softail black leather trunk, on the rear , sorry no pic of it on the bike.
Im undecided?? getting 50/50 advice from my sons/friends

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I vote... leave em black. it matches the bags and ties the front of the bike w/the back. balances it.
I kept mine black for 2yrs.. actually 3. it was on my yam roadstar first. Black looked good w/red. When I bagged the bear, I had to paint the primer grey bags and tried to match them to the skoot. Then I painted the faring to match. 2oo much red! (like lipstik on a whore) me thinks. may have to rename the redbear'n.. any suggestions? am playing dangerous lobbing that question out there. out, ponch

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
color

I vote... leave em black. it matches the bags and ties the front of the bike w/the back. balances it.
I kept mine black for 2yrs.. actually 3. it was on my yam roadstar first. Black looked good w/red. When I bagged the bear, I had to paint the primer grey bags and tried to match them to the skoot. Then I painted the faring to match. 2oo much red! (like a whores lipstik) me thinks. may have to rename the redbear'n.. any suggestions? am playing dangerous throwing that question out there. out, ponch
OH!! Ponch , you ARE treading on dangerous ground ??? Man, leaving yourself wide open, but redbear'n works for me. TIS a lot of red!!! but" whores lipstick" is better than "bloodshot eyes" red LOL
and I agree , leave mine black, if anything ,find a black leather fairing bra to compliment the trunk.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
/

harley part number 57800-00 list for $89. try www.chicagoharley.com your cost $72. out, ponch
Thanks Ponch Whats the chances it will fit snug enough , being that I have a Memphis Shades Bat Wing . Well if it doesnt , Im not out a huge amount!
Tks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts