Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added some more goodies while it still cold.....I hope to add the Tsukayu strong hard bags today if I have some time to myself. Took the windsheild off to raise it 2 inchs more with riser extender I got for $20 off eBay and adjust handle bars higher. It actually looks and feels good. Getting in Memphis Shades batwings next week. Added kuryakyn run turn brake light kit and Mutazu trunk with upgrade backrest. Only had time to add bolts and ghost/edge brackets on the rails. ...no time yet to transfer brackets to the bags yet. Sorry for the not so clear pics with the cell...

·
Registered
941 Posts
how bout the lowers did you make them? Do they interfer with the engine guard at all?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how bout the lowers did you make them? Do they interfer with the engine guard at all?
The lowers were on the bike when I bought it. I adjusted it forward a bit so It doesn't interfere with the engine guard. I might just get the Memphis Shades one to match my new MS batwing coming in. I saw these lowers being sold on eBay before. I think the seller is still selling them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts