Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 1700 Nomad Cobra Tri Ovals. They are excellent like new, no scratches, brilliant chrome; few hundred miles. $350.00 plus shipping.

Price is Firm . If interested contact me off line and I'll send four pictures taken this morning.

My e-mail address is [email protected] :waving:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
May I ask why they are up for sale?

THANX
RACNRAY

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May I ask why they are up for sale?

THANX
RACNRAY
I first bought D&D's pipes and tried them for a short period and decided they didn't have the exact sound I was looking for so I bought the TriOvals and tried them. Both pipes have that deep throaty sound most cruiser bikers are looking for but neither have the "exact" sound that I'm looking for. I guess that's why God made chocolate and vanilla! I've now ordered the V&H's Clash Cuts and will give them a try. I'm retired and have lots of time on my hands and enjoy shopping around and trying different things! If the V&H's don't suit my fancy I'll probably try Cobra's slash cuts! My riding buddys say I'm crazy,,,,they all love the sound of the TriOvals. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

I had tri-ovals on order, but due to them being on b/o till late July i decided to go with the Cobra slash cuts. They are not much louder than my modified stock mufflers(i had knocked out the 2 baffle plates inside) and have waaaaay too much resonance for my ears.
I'll be modifying them when i come back from vacation.

RACNRAY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts