Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust for a 2019 Classic

I thinking about adding these to my 2019 classic. Anyone running these and what are your thoughts.

I would look at other options but for the 2018/2019 my options are limited.

·
Registered
347 Posts
a). Please use the "search" function re: the Cobra pipes...loads of great data on this site.

b). I'm pretty sure the VN900 "Classic" has not changed since 2006 so you can find loads of aftermarket stuff for this model...the 2019 is the same as the 2006 --> "Classic" model in all material respects, except colour choices, and LT (bagger or not).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
a). Please use the "search" function re: the Cobra pipes...loads of great data on this site.

b). I'm pretty sure the VN900 "Classic" has not changed since 2006 so you can find loads of aftermarket stuff for this model...the 2019 is the same as the 2006 --> "Classic" model in all material respects, except colour choices, and LT (bagger or not).
I appreciate the reply Shadow but assuming I didn't use the search function first would be a mistake, I read through the majority of the posts. I was looking for something a little more current, most of the threads are pretty dated and mostly mounted on custom's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts