Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new cobra rack, cheap model, 135.00. Fits either the nine or the 17. COMPLETELY satisfied with it. Kuryakyn bag to follow (not so cheap). I had originally purchased the bag with the bike, it was advertised as a "rackless" system. Yeah, if you want to put it on the passenger seat....lol. I lost my camera on the "wharf rat rally" run last year. Google that guys/gals if your interested. It's rivaling or exceding Laconia in size now(it's where I live, Nova Scotia)...anyways, the wife (in her infinite wisdom) replaced the camera with a pro dslr Canon. So we went from a 200.00 camera to a 2000.00 camera. As soon as I complete my photography degree, I'll post some pics.....

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well I've got an old Canon film camera if you want to swap that DLSR and just go with film. Don't have to learn anything there cuzz processing the film is enough of a cost to keep your from taking pictures.

Can't wait to see the setup, I've got a Custom Worlds International rack on mine. Sure makes taking things with ya easy. Also, get a mesh bag from Walmart or the likes, they have little 2 dollar bags that sinch at the top. If you're at the farmers market or something on the bike and decide to pick up a cantaloupe and find out they don't fit in the bags, you can whip out the little mesh sucker and then put the handles over the sissy bar and take your produce home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts