Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm getting the Cobra Dragsters. Anyone have them??? Anyone like V&H more? Why?

·
Registered
161 Posts
cobra dragster

i have installed the pipes one week ago , i love the sound now ican hear my bike next to HDs now my bike has a voice and personality , i love em but latley i started having bad head pain and i hear my exchust sound when put my head on the pellow so iam replacing the baffels with quit ones, the cobra dragster have very nice sound but lettel bet high for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have installed the pipes one week ago , i love the sound now ican hear my bike next to HDs now my bike has a voice and personality , i love em but latley i started having bad head pain and i hear my exchust sound when put my head on the pellow so iam replacing the baffels with quit ones, the cobra dragster have very nice sound but lettel bet high for me.
I'd suggest using Smartpartz Hardcore baffles (http://www.smartpartz.com/SPZCB22520.html) instead of the Cobra Quiet Cores. I tried the Cobra Quiet Core baffles with my Cobra Slashdown pipes and they didn't lower the volume/tone of the exhaust enough. I still had ringing ears and headaches after 30 minutes of riding.

The Smartpartz baffles did the trick. They require that you drill a hole in the baffles that come with your pipes, so they are a little more difficult to install than the Cobras, but they lower the pitch of the exhaust and make the noise much easier on your ears.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'd suggest using Smartpartz Hardcore baffles (http://www.smartpartz.com/SPZCB22520.html) instead of the Cobra Quiet Cores. I tried the Cobra Quiet Core baffles with my Cobra Slashdown pipes and they didn't lower the volume/tone of the exhaust enough. I still had ringing ears and headaches after 30 minutes of riding.

The Smartpartz baffles did the trick. They require that you drill a hole in the baffles that come with your pipes, so they are a little more difficult to install than the Cobras, but they lower the pitch of the exhaust and make the noise much easier on your ears.
Thank you , these baffels are much better than the cobra they reduce the sound by 6-12 disbls the cobras only 3.5 .
thank you again

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts