Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am considering putting on the Cobra Formed Luggage Rack on my 2010 Voyager. Anyone have this on their Voyager? Can you please email or text([email protected]/9096451788) me pictures of yours, as many views as possible would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I got mine right after buying the bike and have no regrets. Took about 45 minutes to an hour to install and most of that was lining it up just right. I set it so it set level side-side and front-back. Has never leaked inside the trunk and my bike sets outdoors year round. Not the best pix, but chose what I already had on the computer. I did place masking tape where the rack mounts and markedthe 1st hole and drilled it, the put bolt through and eyeball the alignment and drilled the opposite corner, put that bolt in loose and marked the other 2 and drilled them. Them removed rack and tape, then installe with rubber gaskets included in rack and snugged all the bolts in place, and never looked back. I've had over 20lbs on te rack for 500 mile weekend trip with no issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have one on my 2010 and it works great. I agree with the comments above. It was not hard to install and looks nice.

Teal

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have one I never put on my bike . . . interested?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I got mine right after buying the bike and have no regrets. Took about 45 minutes to an hour to install and most of that was lining it up just right. I set it so it set level side-side and front-back. Has never leaked inside the trunk and my bike sets outdoors year round. Not the best pix, but chose what I already had on the computer. I did place masking tape where the rack mounts and markedthe 1st hole and drilled it, the put bolt through and eyeball the alignment and drilled the opposite corner, put that bolt in loose and marked the other 2 and drilled them. Them removed rack and tape, then installe with rubber gaskets included in rack and snugged all the bolts in place, and never looked back. I've had over 20lbs on te rack for 500 mile weekend trip with no issues.
That bike just screams for brown saddle leather seats and backrest. Would look real cool on that color bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts