Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently added a Cobra lightbar to my 900 Classic, and now it looks like it needs a larger windshield. It currently has a Memphis Shades Shooter.

I know that the Memphis Fats and Memphis Slims models have been problematic for people.

Does anyone have experience with a comparable windshield that does work?

Or, if you've modified one and made it fit with the Cobra lightbar?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Not much help but I know the stock Kawi one fits fine with the Cobra bar

·
Registered
441 Posts
It is a really nice windshield. It is wider and I think thicker than the Shades Fats. Plus you get the awesome Vulcan symbol.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks for the input. I do like that Vulcan emblem.

Btw, cool names for your bikes. :)
The 98 Savage 650 is named Imzadi

·
Registered
657 Posts
Totally works for me. Sometimes you can find a used one in good shape on eBay.

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
You know, your chrome poster looks awefully familiar. You didn't by some chance used to own a Burgman did you, because there used tobe some dude on that forum that made these up. I asked hime to make a pic of a sport bike doing high speed and the posster simply said something like: Suzuki yada yada, donor card not included!!!.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nope I stole them from the Voyager website

·
Registered
98 Posts
You know, your chrome poster looks awefully familiar. You didn't by some chance used to own a Burgman did you, because there used tobe some dude on that forum that made these up. I asked hime to make a pic of a sport bike doing high speed and the posster simply said something like: Suzuki yada yada, donor card not included!!!.
you can make your own on this site then just save to your hard drive to upload or print . http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php

1 - 13 of 13 Posts