Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not new, but I was unable to find an existing thread. Have any of you tried the Cobra intake? I am ready to change my 07 stock box with a K&N filter for another intake. I have the Cobra 2-1 pipes and Power Commander. I was wondering if any of you had positive results with the intakes you are using. There is nothing like experience when knowledge is needed. I prefer it to the sales brochures etc.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have the Cobra intake on my Classic, with Cobra Auto tune fuel management and debaffled stock exhaust and couldn't be happier with performance of bike.
I like the look of the Cobra intake, it looks good, the build quality of the part and fitment was perfect, and it performs as advertised. It has a tiny bit, and I mean tiny bit of intake noise but if your not listening you cant hear it anyway, I like all the noises anyway so it doesn't worry me. And you can just clean it when service time comes.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I liked it so much I got two ;-)

M

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are any of you using the Cobra CBR round open style intake? I have heard some good reports about it.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
Put mine on a couple of weeks ago. Looks great, works great.

Cobra Air intake with Fi2000 fuel tuner.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts