Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any trouble installing the cobra highway bars on a 2010 900 classic lc with OEM lowers installed on it???

Thanks for any info.

Lee

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've got the '07 Classic (non-LT) but had no trouble at all. Maybe if you describe the problem a little more, someone might could help better? I can't see how there would be a clearance issue between the lowers and the guards unless the handle bars were all the way over to lock.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've got Cobra bars on my 08 LT. I installed them with no problem before adding my homemade lowers(just had to shim the horn with a couple washers). I can't remember where I read that OE lowers might interfere with the install. It might have been on the Cobra website now that I think of it. Lousy memory.. Anyhoo, this is of little use to you sorry.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up-date on Cobra question. I just found another post on this forum that talked about the Cobra bars and the OEM light bars for the 900 classic LT. I said they will not work together. I have the OEM light bars so I guess this answerd my question. This fourm is very useful.

Thanks for the info.

Lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts