Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok...I have very nice used set of passanger floorboards for sale for a $125 and that is with shipping Canada or the United State only. I will not ship over sea's so don't ask.(sorry) The boards are coming off my 09 900 classic Lt that I installed last season, they show very little ware but are in very nice shape. I don't think $125 with ship is asking to much, The part number is 06-3968, they go anywhere from $230-$260 new depends on where you buy them. Now for method of payment, I want to use Paypal because its fast and easy. you pm me your email and i'll send you a invoice from my Paypal account, once its paid they will be shipped asap. I will ship them UPS with a tracking number that i will email you so we both can track it. I do have a pic of my bike with them on it in my album if your wondering what they would look like on the bike.
If you have any questions you can call or text me anytime after 4pm Us central time 815) 830-31 five five!

Thanks...Rod

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
That's a really great deal for someone. I have those on my 900 already or I'd snap them up! They are really nice!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The floorboards are sold thanks for looking and thanks for your support Pacomutt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts