Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Acquired item prior to confirming fitment for my 2008 Mean Streak. Since it doesn't fit, I need to find a good ride for it. Although it's a brand new item, the box has been opened so I'm offering it at a lower price. Asking $325 which includes ground shipping for the lower 48. PayPal is preferred. Please PM me any questions. Thanks!

Mack

Fits the following models:

2003-2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic

2005-2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
If you still have it I will buy it.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
power pro

I am looking to purchase a power pro please let me know if yours is still for sale or not so I can move on. If it is easier to email [email protected]

Thank You
Rob Lombardi

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I am not sure why people cannot take two minutes to respond so they do not keep others hanging for no good reason.If you are going to put something up for sale you have a responsibility to respond to people that are interested in whatever you have up for sale.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am not sure why people cannot take two minutes to respond so they do not keep others hanging for no good reason.If you are going to put something up for sale you have a responsibility to respond to people that are interested in whatever you have up for sale.
I have one for sale, will sell for $325 also. I put it in bike parts, not electronics

Rick

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I purchased a new one a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any chance you still have the PowerPro?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes I do still have the PowerPro, it is for the 1700, not a meanstreak, I was wrong when I posted in this thread. It is the 92-1965AT, sorry about that.
Too bad, I need the one listed by the OP for my '07 Nomad 1600.
I do know someone here in town with a 2010 Nomad 1700 that may be interested in yours... I'll let you know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey if you still have email me interesting
[email protected]

Acquired item prior to confirming fitment for my 2008 Mean Streak. Since it doesn't fit, I need to find a good ride for it. Although it's a brand new item, the box has been opened so I'm offering it at a lower price. Asking $325 which includes ground shipping for the lower 48. PayPal is preferred. Please PM me any questions. Thanks!

Mack

Fits the following models:

2003-2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic

2005-2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts