Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and was unable to find a thread I thought I read last year. Question I have Is does anyone know or know where to find the optimal tuning for the cobra fi2000 fuel module (the position of the 3 dials)? The bike runs ok but it feels like I don't have much low end power. Feels more mid and WOT which to me seems odd for a v twin.

Bike is 2007 mean streak
K and g pipes
Barons big air kit with k and n filter
Cobra fi2000

·
Registered
66 Posts
I searched and was unable to find a thread I thought I read last year. Question I have Is does anyone know or know where to find the optimal tuning for the cobra fi2000 fuel module (the position of the 3 dials)? The bike runs ok but it feels like I don't have much low end power. Feels more mid and WOT which to me seems odd for a v twin.

Bike is 2007 mean streak
K and g pipes
Barons big air kit with k and n filter
Cobra fi2000

On my Nomad I left it the way it was without playing with the dials and noticed a huge improvement especially with low end power. I think the only way is just adjust them to your own preference.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for t he reply! I did some research yesterday and found the owners manual for it. After reading that I realized I did it wrong the last time. I plan to reset to factory and follow the test and tune instructions. Hopefully this improves my low end power

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for t he reply! I did some research yesterday and found the owners manual for it. After reading that I realized I did it wrong the last time. I plan to reset to factory and follow the test and tune instructions. Hopefully this improves my low end power
I read on this forum that 1 guy taped it to his fuel tank and was able to adjust them then go for a test run then when everything was dialed in he just tucked it away.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts