Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for grabs is my cobra deluxe slash cut exhaust system these were on the bike when i bought it 2001 classic 1500 fi (dont know what years and models it will fit) i now have Samson straight pipes on so no need for these in the pics you will see that the bottom pipe has kissed pavement a few times but you cannot tell unless you look under the exhaust other than that they are in great shape and sound pretty good hit me up so we can negotiate a price

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
pipes

up for grabs is my cobra deluxe slash cut exhaust system these were on the bike when i bought it 2001 classic 1500 fi (dont know what years and models it will fit) i now have Samson straight pipes on so no need for these in the pics you will see that the bottom pipe has kissed pavement a few times but you cannot tell unless you look under the exhaust other than that they are in great shape and sound pretty good hit me up so we can negotiate a price
iam looking for one but you probley wont sell one how much would u take and how much is shipping to michigan?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts