Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was second one from Cobra parts. paid 599.00 for #1. #2 was free. It worked very well for 6 months and started running rich then quit after about one week. Talked to a fellow named Phil at Cobra first and they sent me a new one in the box at no charge. No more even if free. i'll try something different. Have V/H 2-1 pipe w/Magnaflow glasspack 2.25 inch. Thunder aircleaner w/stock cover. V/H muffler was OK but Magnaflow sounds better(quieter) and a runs little better. Gas mileage not much of a concern for me. May try a Cobra Fi2000R. Way less expensive. Don in North Alabama.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Assuming your talking about the Cobra Power Pro, and if that didn't work for you than I wouldn't recommend the fi2000r. I had one on my 900 Classic LT and it's a paint in the butt to get it set up just right, you'll spend some time playing with it till you find that sweet spot. I just installed a PC5 W/ignition on my Vaquero and I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I have to agree with diehard rider on this one. I have a power pro now, if it died or I was going to replace it I would get a PC5 hands down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts