Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:I've added the Cobra Swept exhaust and Cobra air intake both in black, and topped it off with the Cobra auto tuner CVT. Looks and runs great.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks good. I have a set of slip on mufflers on my 1700 and the power pro sitting here in the box waiting to be installed. Next up will be the air mod but I want to put some time on the bike with the power pro added first to get a seat of the pants assessment. Once the air box is on I'll get it on a dyno for a couple runs to see some numbers. I'm sure it will be someplace in the 8x/9x hp/torque range.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My ass dyno says maybe 10% HP boost. Just hooked them up and went. I figured sticking with the same manufacturer reaps all of the technology put into the products, as they are all related. So far so good. Throttle response is right there. The get up and go is noticeable right away. BTW these pipes are LOUD.

·
Registered
276 Posts
nice!! right now all i have on my bike is the cobra speedster longs...getting a lot of pop right off idle if i rev the it...at very least want the pcv soon...was hoping to get it with the tax refund....but home improvements have taken just about all that :(

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Love the look, I have the swepts and the fuel management. Just ordered the PowrFlo Air Intake System however in chrome. They are loud pipes but I don't really hear them much when riding, if someone else takes it for a spin I get to hear the sound and really like it. I also have the front SW pulley I am going to install as well. Seem to keep looking for that 6th gear and hope this solves it. But when needed (tire wears out) will go to the bigger 200 probably.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
276 Posts
yea I'm with you on that!! Bit the bullet just now and ordered my PCV...I've had several power commanders in the past for sport bikes and loved them so figured i couldn't go wrong!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I did the same thing! Kind of lol..

I did the same thing. Installed the Cobra swept blacks, the Cobra powrflo intake, and the Cobra fi2000 powerpro tuner. Sounds awesome now!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I haven't yet. But it's only been on a couple days and haven't had many sunny ones yet. Basically enough to make sure they worked. I'll let ya know what I find out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks really nice. I have the Sweeps and the Fi2000r. Have been debating adding the intake. After seeing yours, I think my next paycheck is spent. Looks really nice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are designed to go together and it looks kick ass.
Looks really nice. I have the Sweeps and the Fi2000r. Have been debating adding the intake. After seeing yours, I think my next paycheck is spent. Looks really nice.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I agree with Lazlo. I'm not too concerned. And Tahk you'll really like the look of it once it's on. Your bike looks nice as well. Hope everyone has an awesome riding season this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts