Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yes, the Powerpro gets bigger as you approach the end of the tailpipe, sort of like a horn. The HP is cylindrical in shape. In other words, the diameter of the muffler section is the same at the front as well as the back. Here is a pic of the HP.

Here is a pic of the standard PowerPro.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Need input on swapping out OEM for 2 in 1

Want to swap out the OEM pipes for a 2 in 1 set up. Any input from folks on this would be greatly appreciated.

Questions with this: Is a PC necessary, or is it a "by type of pipe" thing? Will it be necessary to change out the airbox as well?

Any suggestions on the best 2 in 1 for an '11 VN900C?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Want to swap out the OEM pipes for a 2 in 1 set up. Any input from folks on this would be greatly appreciated.

Questions with this: Is a PC necessary, or is it a "by type of pipe" thing? Will it be necessary to change out the airbox as well?

Any suggestions on the best 2 in 1 for an '11 VN900C?
If you are just changing the pipes then you do not need a fuel processor, once you decide to change the intake, then you will need one.

FWIW, I bought my pipes, then a processor, then an intake a few months apart. I did it in that order so I would not be running a new intake and pipes without the processor.

·
Registered
988 Posts
pipes

I put the Cobra Boulevard HP pipes on, fantastic choice.
Then added the BAK on a whim (was in Sturgis)
Still the same in the bottom, but lacks fuel in midrange.
I am looking for a processor now.
I live in the frozen north, so no rush yet...:cool:

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
about fifty bux?

Does anyone know the difference between the cobra 2-in-1 power pro and the more expensive hp?
rk,, about fifty bux?
butt it is a diffren megafone and has diffren karakteristix.
here is my used one for sale $twofifty shipped stateside.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Sold! You wouldnt have a power commander V to go with them would you?
rk, sorry for the mix up.. butt,, you probly have a v9? wasnt paying 'tention mine is a v2k.. not a good fit. less you got 125ci?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts