Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if Kury or RAM clutch or brake perch adapters will work on a Voyager? Kury's web site says no.

If not, anyone know where I can get adapters that will fit? I can't find any perch adapters that specifically say that they fit a Voyager.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I have the standard mount, and if you leave that stupid u-mount piece (the plastic one) and it slides just behind clutch reservoir and sits really nicely in there. I will try to get a picture, but I just spent 2 days modifying the bike and just put her to bed after getting it all buttoned up. I'm not going back out tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I think I know what you mean. I will have to look at the bike to be sure. I think that might be the way to go. At least the handlebar isn't curved there.

After I posted my question, I was in the garage and took the opportunity to look at the bike. I never noticed before that the top bolt is recessed on the handlebar clamps for the reservoirs. That must be why they are not compatible. A spacer and longer bolt would fix that if the distance between the bolts is not more than the standard mounts can span.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
You should be able to tell from these photos.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Tight fit, but it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts