Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded clutch spring and installed judges washers...ever since clutch drags slightly at stop light. ...have to 'blip' throttle to upshift. Flushed brake fluid...bled...same problem...ordered rebuild kits for m/c and slave cylinder....bushing on clutch handle is ok....line looks ok....anything I'm missing??? Hope the rebuild kits fix it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Upgraded clutch spring and installed judges washers...ever since clutch drags slightly at stop light. ...have to 'blip' throttle to upshift. Flushed brake fluid...bled...same problem...ordered rebuild kits for m/c and slave cylinder....bushing on clutch handle is ok....line looks ok....anything I'm missing??? Hope the rebuild kits fix it...
I installed a Barnett clutch spring and had a similar problem. I found that the Barnett clutch spring was 1mm thicker than the stock and after warmup it would do what you are experiencing. I finally went back to a OEM clutch spring. I'm sure there are other solutions but it took 60,000 mile for this to wear out and this seemed like the simplest solution.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts