Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes. The clutch cutoff switch that stops you from starting your bike without the clutch being engaged is not working on my bike. Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
would you like to buy a new switch and do the fix or would you like to take the bike to a bike shop, personally I would have a bike shop do it because I would rather drop off the bike and go home and search the internet on youtube for old Donald Trump video speeches and eat popcorn but my wife would yell at me for that and tell me to get up off my seat and do the fix myself which I would do and feel a sense of victory after the bike is fixed and running from doing it myself but since I am lazy and prefer others to do the work for me I would tell my wife that the bike was stolen and I am waiting for a police report while I eat my popcorn and watch youtube vids on Donald and thank god my wife would believe my lie because I can tell stories with a straight face and no one else knows that I am the best liar since Richard Nixon said on national TV that he was not a crook

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hey dudes. The clutch cutoff switch that stops you from starting your bike without the clutch being engaged is not working on my bike. Suggestions?
The safety switch should allow the engine to start in any gear with the clutch disengaged, but not when the clutch is engaged. It also should allow the engine to be started with the transmission in neutral whether the clutch is engaged or disengaged.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts