Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of cleaning products or protectants are you guys ysing to clean your stock VV seats? I have tried a search for this and come up with everything from types of seats to clean exhaust :confused: but not what product to use. Anyway, I dont want to put somthing on there and the wife end up in front of me when I tap the front brake. I do however want to keep the seat looking good and protected from the elements.
thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
BOTM Winner, April 2013
701 Posts
Pledge

On the Seat? Really? Hmmmm lemon scent or regular :D
Lemon Pledge is EXCELLENT to use on the WHOLE bike. I have been using it for about 7 or 8 yrs. Windshield, paint, vinyl, leather, and chrome, it does it all. The best thing to remove bugs, however, is hydrogen peroxide. It dissolves the bug guts within seconds, does not hurt paint, chrome or plexiglass, and is cheaper than anything else, too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use Mcguires leather wipes on the seat and saddle bags, works great. Not slippery at all. Then I use turtle wax synthetic Ice to wax her up.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously, try the regular lemon Pledge. You will become a believer too.
OK! I guess coming from all ya'll and Admin, I guess I'll have to give it a try. I really thought you were pulling my chain :D
Thank you, I'll be buying some Lemon Pledge....Shhhhhhh dont tell the wife, she'll having me doing the dusting too :D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
WARNING: Lemon pledge can tend to make the seat a little slippery. ;) Having said that, it cleans EVERY surface wonderfully!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Pledge

I use lemon pledge on all painted and chrome surfaces. It is the best I have used and I have used them all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts