Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it out the shop and snapped a few with my cell phone, it looks pretty darn good and the shop didnt hurt the chrome at all , phew!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
That is a LOT of chrome! I like the look of the chrome wheels, though. Very nice!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Those chrome wheels really grab your attention! Very impressive!

Looks like you had the stock wheels chromed. Was it super expensive?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much at run
honestly it wasnt that bad, the pulley was 125 and the rims were 525 plus shipping to hawaii which was 120. So with installation and shipping around 9 for me. Not bad considering most aftermarket chrome wheels are about 2-3 grand

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wow, I like that. A lot. Congrats on one of the nicest changes I think I've seen for the 900C.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, I like that. A lot. Congrats on one of the nicest changes I think I've seen for the 900C.
thanks, i have the cobra 2 headlight on the way. Also gonna order the mean cycles fender and also a hyper charger, once i figure out how to get the money out of the bank with out my wife knowing! lol

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
couple more pics

took a few in the sun after my ride today.

I hate the rear fender more and more, but ive heard lowering it with the cobras is a bad idea?? Ive already scraped my exhaust once with the wife on the bike, what a terrible sound!

·
Registered
851 Posts
That is sweet...very nice job!

·
Registered
427 Posts
took a few in the sun after my ride today.
Damn, just when I thought it couldn't look any nicer... ;)

I hate the rear fender more and more, but ive heard lowering it with the cobras is a bad idea?? Ive already scraped my exhaust once with the wife on the bike, what a terrible sound!
No, don't do that. I sympathize with the rear fender gap, but with all due respect to those who have done it, I think it really screws up the look and lines of the bike. The pipes are no longer level with the ground but angle downward to a noticable degree (at least, of the few examples that I've seen). You've got too aesthetically nice a bike to do that to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts