Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I just wanted to mention that I ordered a set of the chrome covers for my rear floorboards for my 2010 Nomad from Partzilla. I gotta say for once that I actually got something for my money.
The pair only cost about $9.00 plus shipping, which only took three days by the way. They look great, and only take five minutes to install.
The amazing part is that they are actually made of something called "metal".
This was my first time ordering from Partzilla and I have no complaints.
Just thought that I would share this pleasant experience.
Take care ,Eric

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was amazed at how inexpensive they were, too. And a big improvement over the cheap looking black plastic.

I'm just sorry it took me so long to realize the Nomad covers also fit the Voyager.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
You can also swap out the black rear brake reservoir cover for a chrome one off the v2000.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Says it's for the 1600, are they compatible with the 1700?
Yes the 1600 are the same. I had an '05 1600 Nomad and they did fit the '15 Voyager. I switched them over but did not leave them that way because my ad in Craigslist already showed the '05 with the chrome ones in all the pictures.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes the 1600 are the same. I had an '05 1600 Nomad and they did fit the '15 Voyager. I switched them over but did not leave them that way because my ad in Craigslist already showed the '05 with the chrome ones in all the pictures.
Thanks!

Just ordered a set!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts