Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know where to get a set of chrome lower forks (or have the stockers chromed) on the Classic? I imagine the Custom is brushed on the bottom half as well. I've seen some bikes out there with that and it really makes the front end look good.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I had mine polished..

My rotors, calipers, rear caliper bracket, top triple tree, handle bar switch housings, and some other parts as well. If you ship your parts to MI, the guy who did mine said $80 and that includes return shipping.. I have a list of other prices too if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
747 Posts
They should stay like that forever. Just occasional polish. And if they ever go dull you can get them repolished. I like polishing better than chrome because chrome pits,cracks rusts and is permanent. Polishing you can repolish if need be.

·
Registered
270 Posts
doughrek

where did you get that rear fender? pics?

·
Registered
78 Posts
They should stay like that forever. Just occasional polish. And if they ever go dull you can get them repolished. I like polishing better than chrome because chrome pits,cracks rusts and is permanent. Polishing you can repolish if need be.
I like the fact that it looks good and is cheaper than chrome lol.....thanks for the quick reply :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
If anyone is interested in getting stuff polished, the guy who polished my stuff gave me some prices. You have to ship to MI though.

From

To

And From

to this

Shoot me a PM if interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts