Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys & gals,

unfortunately I have had a wee bender on my 2015 Vulcan S & need to purchase a pair of new front fork tubes. Hoping that all inside the tube is 'healthy' & can be rebuilt.

First of all I contacted my local Kawasaki power sport dealer & he wants a few pennies short of $1,000 for the pair. Biking on a budget I decided to try & improve on that figure, but despite searching the internet until my head hurts & my eyes are square, I find lots of people that can supply replacement forks for HD & 'classics' but not for Kawasaki?

Even had a couple of quotes from people like 'Franks Forks' which turned out to be mistakes & now cannot help me.

I am new to this, my first bike, not even sure of the correct part number & so a little hesitant to just order something. From looking at exploded diagrams I THINK what I need is part # 44013-0270 described as PIPE-FORK INNER.

Would appreciate someone letting me know if I am on the right track & possibly a nudge in a more affordable direction.

Thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Without any pictures to see the damage ot knowing what happened I can't really advise what to order, but from your description I would personally order a new set of fork assemblies from partzilla.com as that totals out to just over $800 and is a lot easier than guessing what is broken and what isn't.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts