Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this year I "joined" a riding group. It's nontraditional and there is no charter and guidelines to follow.... basically a group of locals that get together and ride mostly on the weekends..... just show up when it fits your schedule. It's a fun group and everyone rides safe and is real friendly and they will help you out with questions and brainstorm ideas.... it's kind of like the boards here but you talk to them face to face.

Every year they have a Christmas Party and small gift exchange. Though my wife thinks it's weird that I'm going alone without truly knowing anyone, (which I say is crap..... I know a handful of them from the rides over the last couple of months). However I don't want to be that guy that buys a crapy gift. I was thinking something like an Amazon Gift Card....

Does anyone else have any gift ideas for a motorcycle enthusiast around $25?

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I think the Amazon gift card is a great idea. There's always chrome to buy on Amazon! :p.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Gift cards are always good, from local bike shops, perhaps independents. Also if you stop at local restarunts regularly, a card from there might be good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys!!

Rick, I like the local restaurant idea!!

AZ, I'll skip on the Booze, not that I'm stuck up about drinking... actually quite the opposite... $25 cap.. I’m just not one to bring a small bottle or a bottom shelf bottle. HAHA.

Merry Christmas to you all and have a Happy Holiday season!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts