Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This IS the lounge and nobody has to open this post; so please save the "I don't want to see politics" posts.

I was/am/will be grinning ear to ear after last nights debate.
O looked terrible!

You can tell how well you have done when the other side goes this crazy!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZhhpStuok_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the video does not embed; here is the link.

Check out 1:42: Matthews claims "we have our knives out". If a conservative had said that he would be a pariah for advocating violence.

Anyway, if you didn't watch the debate last night; you should have. And if you plan to vote you should at least attempt to gather as much information as you can in the last month of the campaign.

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
No, I didn't watch the debate. I knew nearly four years ago who I would be voting for.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
O let Romney run all over top of him last night. I believe Romney came in with a lot more enthusiasm and better prepared than O. We will just have to see how thing turn out.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I was already planning on voting for anyone else, but Mit really impressed me more than I thought he would last night.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Not playing favorites for any one, nor against any one but,,, the absence of a teleprompter sure made one of them stutter and flail their hands about like a small chimp didn't it?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Our welfare state has been working so well, why in the hell would anyone want to change it.... Lets grow Govt. some more just think if how great it will be if we tax everyone at 75% ..
I cant believe anyone would want to see Obama get beat....
And as far as the rich guys just take 90% of there money, they can live on 10% just fine...We only have 48 million folks on food stamps, we should ramp it up maybe we can have 100 million on em over the next couple of years... Oh ... Pres O just had altitude sickness during the debate, Al Gore said so , man he is a great friend to America and he has the Presidents back.... Well THEN , MR. OBAMA HAS MY PITY VOTE NOW...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pres O just had altitude sickness during the debate, Al Gore said so ..
I know every time I go to Denver; I can't remember the last four years and I feel like spending everyone else's money on my "green energy" cronies.

I always thought it was allergies; now, thanks to Algore, I know it is just the altitude.:)

Scott

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not playing favorites for any one, nor against any one but,,, the absence of a teleprompter sure made one of them stutter and flail their hands about like a small chimp didn't it?
As long as he can skate by on platitudes; he is a great speaker.

AS SOON as he has to formulate an argument, or explain even the most modest policy position, he gets lost in the fog.

Bush had nuculer and strategery.

O has breathalizer...uuhh....inhalator...uuhh... inhaler, and ...I have been to all 57 states.

He was/is an empty suit that the media was able to make appear palatable. (to some)

Scott

·
Registered
864 Posts
I know every time I go to Denver; I can't remember the last four years and I feel like spending everyone else's money on my "green energy" cronies.

I always thought it was allergies; now, thanks to Algore, I know it is just the altitude.:)

Scott
I have been kickin my self for not startin a solar panel company...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts