Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
All I have left is wiring and throttle cables. I put it aside for the winter and have been working on a CB750. I plan on doing the wiring on monday and tuesday when the weather is nice.

I didn't do the welding. I seriously suck at welding. My friend Bryan did it. I gave him a pic of the Captain America bike and told him I wanted those lines. He said the trail was fine and it shouldnt have much flop ... so I am trusting him on that. He's done a bunch of that work before and I am a neophyte.

I used "forks by frank" on the internet for the 10" over fork tubes. They do awesome work.

I will post the final pic in a couple of weeks. It will still be a black rattle can job until NEXT summer. But I have everything done for it to hit the road after the wiring and throttle cables. The exhaust even looks awesome. I am thinking taxi yellow and black with dresden coat of arms lions on the body panels and tank.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful bike. That exhaust is killer. Have mine as work I. Progress and drawing inspiration..... getting ready to change my gas tank and move the coolant reservoir so any help pic wise is awesome cause there's not much out there about our bikes...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

21 - 29 of 29 Posts