Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking interest: WTT '11 VV blue trunk w/spkrs for '11 VV blue trunk w/o spkrs & $$

SE PA area inclusive of NJ, DE and MD. Not looking to deal with shipping, would want to work in person.

Prior to adding rider headsets to my 2011 Vulcan Voyager I added the rear speaker kit. Since I went to the headsets I've found I don't need the speakers anymore but removing them would leave 3 holes at the mount location of each speaker. Curious if anyone in the area has an '11 VV in blue that would be interested in doing a swap. I paid nearly $300 for the speakers in August '11 and have put on 5k miles since installation, I'd be looking to get $175 for them in the exchange. They have not been over driven or beat up and the bike is garage kept. I'd like to swap out for an un-modified trunk base, open for discussion would be just how much is left attached (lights, lid, etc., obviously not the keylock) or if the swap would be strictly the trunk bucket base and speakers. Interested? Reply or send a PM to discuss, if you're serious it could push me to jumping on this.

-Craig

1 - 1 of 1 Posts