Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://vimeo.com/61179198

Haha. Well, anyway- what a cool idea! A chin-strap-less full face helmet. Would take some getting used to but I think it's way cool!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Weird but awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
It should be just as safe as modular, and some of the modular helmets now have Snell certification. Thinking about it, a modular helmet is similar in that the front opens up. The difference is, I can drink my coffee while my modular is on! :D

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
It should be just as safe as modular, and some of the modular helmets now have Snell certification. Thinking about it, a modular helmet is similar in that the front opens up. The difference is, I can drink my coffee while my modular is on! :D
I guess you are right. About drinking coffee part :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
450 Posts
That looks really cool...wonder what the pricing is on them and how heavy they are...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks like a pretty cool idea. I also wonder about the pricing.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's the main reason I want a modular. I don't have any issues getting sunglasses on like other folks. My full face is comfortable. I never feel like I need more ventilation. BUT; I'd love to have a modular so I could flip it up and drink my coffee or water! I can do water with the full face, there's a technique to it, but it would be oh so easy with a flip up! haha.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Can't see the video, at least from work, but I really like my modular helmet. I always wore a full face helmet as a kid, but the modular makes the sunshade thing easier. Or a quick drink at a red light or talk with a buddy about an up coming turn.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd love to have a modular as well, that way I wouldn't have to worry about having to take off my full face at the gate when trying to get on base. I think I need to get my bike fixed though before I start buying new safty gear lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts