Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biggest news is the new 1700 Nomad/LT/Classic/Voyager. Some new colors (the Tangerine in the 900C is nice) and a repeat of some old combos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2009 Vulcan 2000

Was so looking forward to buying this bike this year coming and kawasaki came out with such a TERRIBLE color for this bike......Metallic Titanium. The bike looks horrible.....Now I don't know what the heck to do. Does anyone know if you can fit the head light assembly from older versions of the vulcan 2000 on a vulacan 2000 classic or LT model??? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like the style of the 1600 Nomads but the 1700 with the 6 speed is definitely a big plus. Don't like them huge bubble bags though I'm sure it looks like they should be able to haul a load.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was so looking forward to buying this bike this year coming and kawasaki came out with such a TERRIBLE color for this bike......Metallic Titanium. The bike looks horrible.....Now I don't know what the heck to do. Does anyone know if you can fit the head light assembly from older versions of the vulcan 2000 on a vulacan 2000 classic or LT model??? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

As someone put it on another forum, the titanium color is a good base for some ghost flames or pinstriping. It's not my favorite color either, but it can be improved.;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
As someone put it on another forum, the titanium color is a good base for some ghost flames or pinstriping. It's not my favorite color either, but it can be improved.;)
That is definitely an awsome idea.

·
Registered
4 Posts
09 Vulcan 2000

Yeah that isn't a bad idea at all. BUt the whole front end is that color too. I want the chrome head light housing and chrome forks. That's what is bugging me about the bike.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I gotta admit, I'm kinda liking the Voyager for future touring(waaaay in the future)not that I'm in the market yet, but it's good to see the Voyager back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Voyager

I gotta admit I love the bike as well but why a 1700 motor and not a 2000 motor? That's kinda weird I think. Bigger bike more luggage plus a passenger...they should have gone with the 2000 motor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2008 and 2009 Vulcan 2000

I must say when kawasaki did away with the chrome head light assembly on the 08 and 09 I lost interest big time in this bike. Just got back from my local dealer and I since have switched my interest to the Yamaha Roadliner S. At least the bike is available in a few colors not like the vulcan 2000. What a shame, kawasaki dealer said with the new color he probably wont even order the bike for his showroom floor because he expects and just as i did the bike wont sell. Dumb move on your part Kawasaki.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts