Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Davego,

One thought, with the LED's so close to the turn signal lights is that the LED will overshadow a turn signal's flashing and others may not see the turn signal itself flashing from behind the bright light.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They look very nice (and bright!). Where did you get them from?

Can you possibly take another picure with the headlight running that would let us see how they compare in brightness and what the bike looks like to the oncoming traffic?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mnv500 that is a good point but the trun sig is so much bigger it seams to be ok when flashing. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bass567.I got the lights from Sinyo Auto Parts.They are in china but it did not take to long to get them.I have seen the same light for $29.00 each. They are well made and have 6 leds on low and 24 on high. and they take less than 1 amp to run.I will try to get picture with headlight on tonight so you can get a better idea how they look.Free shipping too.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
It looks like the mounting surface has a bend to it, are they flat? Maybe mount them on the fender mounting bolts to assure they dont affect the visability of the turn signals. How much do they improve night time riding, do they light the road better at a distance?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vic. They don't go way down the road but do help in the normal range like your low beam headlight.But they do let people know you are there.They can see you comeing for sure.My friend says they look like plane lighting light behind him when we ride.For $20 try them.I think you will like them. Have a great ride. Dave g.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts