Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does anyone have a list of cheap and/or free mods that can be done on the Vulcan 900? I'm DYING to move the tag, but that looks like it would require moving the turn signals and everything... still, anything has to be better than the dirt-bike look.

Also, I've heard about debranding, but not sure what all is involved with that. Any tips?

Other mods?

·
Registered
346 Posts
So does anyone have a list of cheap and/or free mods that can be done on the Vulcan 900? I'm DYING to move the tag, but that looks like it would require moving the turn signals and everything... still, anything has to be better than the dirt-bike look.

Also, I've heard about debranding, but not sure what all is involved with that. Any tips?

Other mods?
Sketso - Check out the "Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light"

It's an integrated LED running and stop lamp AND blinker all in the tail light. It's marketed for the Mean Streak, but it's the same for the 900C.

Then you can lose the entire assembly from the fender and do a side mount tag with some L bracket from home depot. Get some LED tag screws or a lit tag frame and for maybe $125 you have a wicked a$$ end on your custom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts