Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have a 2010 Vulcan voyager and love it to death! I want to make it unique and looking for recommendations!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. What a great looking machine. Great color combination and plenty of chrome. Don’t know how you can improve that ride. It looks perfect. Did you do the Ivan ECU flash? Does turning the mirrors in help with line of sight? Thanks again for joining the forum. Glad you are here. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven’t done the Ivan upgrade yet but he is only a two hour ride so that is one of the first things I would like to do. Mirrors just turned them in so they would stick out as far.. lol. Also, what seat is the best for a taller rider?

·
Super Moderator
666 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I gotta agree with Tourer - that is one beautiful ride. Aside from the Ivan's flash and seat, maybe an aftermarket exhaust? I don't know what else would make it any better. But it's a personal thing and I understand wanting to make it your own.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Voyager 1700 Abs
51 Posts
I think grips will make the bike look better.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hmm, can't see them very well in this picture. This is what mine looks like.
Btw the bike came like that, I love the look.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What I am going to do to mine is upgrade the headlight and auxiliary lights to LED. I have on order the Headlight LED mounting ring along with the lights, for about $190 total.

·
Registered
51 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts