Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, guys.

I've been thinking about getting rid of my front fender on the beast. Have any of you guys done any custom work on yours, or maybe an aftermarket buy?
I was thinking of a thinner, more rounded look to show off that big front tire.

I found some on ebay, but im weary of buying those, since the guy advertises that they fit multiple bikes, even some yamahas and im worried about fitment issues.

The pic attached is kinda what I have in mind. Maybe not as drastic, but ballpark

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
tj, pix later from my shop puter. I sold my stok tins to big sarge paint project. I installed 14g tire huggers front n bak. Once I ran w/o the front. It'sa badazz look butt will thro a spray wen wett.
Gott em from mean city cycles dot com? Pix tell the story. I sprayed them my standard flatt blak invisible as if they wasn't ther? . If ever was to spend real money on paint, would airbrush a tire tread on them so they would disappear. poncho

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
I added a fender light to mine, kinda Indian like. It breaks up all that real estate and I like things that light up. I also added an extension to the bottom of mine to keep road crap off the radiator. When I had the fender off wiring it it did look pretty wicked w/o the fender on it but like Ponch said it would really throw a rooster tail right up the front of the bike. I've got some pics in my profile if you want to check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts