Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi,
I live in southeastern Massachusetts so if I get out to your area of this great state sometime, I will look for you.
Have not done much riding in your area so please give me a list of your favorite roads.
Do most of my riding in CT. Especially the north eastern section.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With how close to NH I am its great to head up Rt 119 and just get lost in NH and find my way back to MA....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do you do any riding in western Massachusetts ?
I assume that riding up rt. 119 you must also end up in VT. So any good roads there?
I ride in NH frequently but it is mostly the eastern side of the state (routes 16, 3) and though the notches.
Have not been to the western side of NH very often.
Have not done much riding in VT either although several years ago I rode rt 100 from Massachusetts to Derby Line at the Canadian border. Very scenic.
Looking forward to a good riding sunner.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If anyone is making a trip up the seacoast towards Newburyport or Portsmouth or further let me know... beautiful riding up the coast and lots to see! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Out here in Western Ma there are some nice rides. Closest to most of you is the Quabbin Res area (Ware MA), if you come further west (past the Connecticut River) there's Rte. 2, 116, 9, 23, 57. Like most MA roads there will be good/bad sections but for me it's just getting out and riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts