Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a group of people that I am starting to ride with, they all use CB radios to communicate with one another. There is a CB radio available for the Vaquero, but by the time you get everything you need its cost about $1100. But if I where to go with an universal unit from J & M it would on cost about $550. Here is a link to everything I would need, has anyone used this setup and if so how is it?

The unit:

The antenna:

The headset:

Thanks for any help you can give.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I used the J&M set up on my last bike - It works great. I have the Kawi CB on my Voyager and love it - The xtra money to me was worth it because its all there - hidden from sight, no extra wires, and all the switches on the handle bars are easy to reach. In looking at my Voyager's bars trying to decide where to mount my heated grip controler, I realize how tight things are near the grips on these scoots - You may want to look at that factor as well.

I think someone on this forum or the Vulcan Bagger forum was recently selling a complete CB set up at a price that made me wish I needed one . . .

·
Registered
894 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts