Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, they started the dog thread, i aint gotta dog ... but i got 2 cats.

Simon the Siamese, he's picky, bossy and thinks he owns the house. He prefers to have his own seat at the BBQ table as well as his own plate and napkin. Weighs in at a stout 12lbs

The other is Joey, a Snow Bengel, 16 lbs, still growing and as dumb as a box of rocks. He may be bigger, but he sure gets the crap kicked out of him by the siamese.

·
Registered
537 Posts
My part siamese cat and pit bull are great buddies and have taken over the couch as their own. They are always napping together on the couch.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I had a siamese named Simon too. A seal point who looked just like yours, Maurice. He died a year and a half ago at the ripe old age of 18. I'd had him since I was 12.

Right now we have a gray tabby named Charley, who is the wife's cat. To him I'm mostly furniture, but he sure loves Lacy. Then there's Sammy, named in a moment of geekdom after the Feast of Samhain because he's a glossy pitch black like a Halloween cat. Sammy is the best-behaved, most even tempered cat I've ever had. Finally there's Sid, whose nickname is Fat Bunny because he looks like a fat white rabbit. Sid is dumb as hell, clumsy, noisy, and won't listen. But he is affectionate, so he's avoided being skinned so far.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
was going to put this else where but then this door opened?

A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home. Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm President Obama. What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Obama.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Democats," answered Suzy with a smile.

Obama was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that the president should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Obama got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're Republicans."

Taken by surprise, the president stammered, "But..but...yesterday, you told me they were DEMOCATS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know. But today, they have their eyes open."

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.to funny ..

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
its a SiamBull

·
Registered
62 Posts
its a SiamBull
That's funny, just couldn't pass up the 'tunity. My Siamese cat is also 18 yrs old, sometimes he walks into the living room from his box near my desk, and starts yowling as loud as he can. I place myself in front of him, so he can see me (I don't think he hears very well anymore) then he runs over and shuts up. I pick him up and place him back on his cushion, he goes to sleep and all is well..... Wife says he is suffering from Feline DTS, (That's delayed Thought Syndrome) This cat has fallen off the roof, been eaten (mauled) by a large black dog, and for all his life, has just assumed that everyone, human or animal, is his friend. Will be sad when he goes.....

hank

·
Registered
210 Posts
A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home. Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm President Obama. What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Obama.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Democats," answered Suzy with a smile.

Obama was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that the president should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Obama got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're Republicans."

Taken by surprise, the president stammered, "But..but...yesterday, you told me they were DEMOCATS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know. But today, they have their eyes open."
Good one!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts