Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
I need help with the instalation of the vacuum sistem.
I will attach some photos with the carbs and the gas tank.
If you can help me.
Thank you so much!

·
Registered
562 Posts
The nipple pointing straight toward the back on the petcock is the fuel line I believe. The other one goes to the left carb, the vacuum line on the right carb good to the emissions thing that's mounted under the tank in the frame.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nipple pointing staying toward the back on the petcock is the fuel line I believe. The other one goes to the left carb, the vacuum line on the right carb good to the emissions thing that's mounted under the tank in the frame.

I will try like you said.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey guys!
Im looking for Vance Hines ou cobra exhaust for my Vulcan 900 - 2012. Does anybody have used one for sale? If not, what model do you guys recommend?
Tks
This forum thread is for the 500 series. Please start a new thread in the right category for your bike, instead of derailing this thread with something way off topic.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Right nipple top of carb is for vacuum port to top of engine head. Left for petcock vacuum. Save yourself a headache and search pair removal and rip all that vacuum EPA crap off. Change petcock to old school on,off,res type and never worry again.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
No need to get rid of Vacuum petcock.....Get rid of the PAIR system & block vacuum nipple on right carb.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right nipple top of carb is for vacuum port to top of engine head. Left for petcock vacuum. Save yourself a headache and search pair removal and rip all that vacuum EPA crap off. Change petcock to old school on,off,res type and never worry again.
I understand.
Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No need to get rid of Vacuum petcock.....Get rid of the PAIR system & block vacuum nipple on right carb.
I will try to make to make the repair i will be her
Ok, with the carbs "installed" facing the engine (not like the photos), the right nipple is blocked like in the photo.
How about the nipple on the left carb ?
What i need to do with this ?

Next day i will try to take some photos/video with the engine head and PAIR system.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Left goes to vacuum port on petcock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello, Blaine.
Today i will try to install the carbs.
Thank you so much!