Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In the PINK Corner, weighing in at $500, we have a beat up old pink Vauxhall!

And in the BLACK Corner, weighing in at $180,000, a newly totaled Aston Martin DBS!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Do you think he has the allstate value plan?

Scott

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
That's what you get for not having a car painted a High-Viz color. I mean the bubble gum pink car was able to miss the neon yellow one but nailed the black one. Goes to show you high-viz colors work.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what you get for not having a car painted a High-Viz color. I mean the bubble gum pink car was able to miss the neon yellow one but nailed the black one. Goes to show you high-viz colors work.
LOL. I think the neon yellow one is the police vehicle. Hence the flashing blue lights on top!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
LOL. I think the neon yellow one is the police vehicle. Hence the flashing blue lights on top!
I "Wreckin" so. Guess you are right. Thought I had a good one and here you come and pop my bubble. :(

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I "Wreckin" so. Guess you are right. Thought I had a good one and here you come and pop my bubble. :(
Yeah but you may be on to something. So everyone in the whole entire world and their brother shouldn't black out their bikes and add tacky skulls? It's dangerous!

Personally, I'm disappointed that not one of you has made a James Bond reference. The Aston Martin DBS is his preferred mode of transportation!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Yeah but you may be on to something. So everyone in the whole entire world and their brother shouldn't black out their bikes and add tacky skulls? It's dangerous!

Personally, I'm disappointed that not one of you has made a James Bond reference. The Aston Martin DBS is his preferred mode of transportation!
Here ya go. This guy must only be 003.5, half as good as 007 since he could not get out of the way of the bubble gum wagon. Must still be in training.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Romans...
In her Majesty's sevices they call me.....

Crash, James Crash...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts