Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
"Its a photo-chop; I can tell by the pixels."

or

It is a crotch rocket....and rockets are supposed to point up...??? Right!!??

Scott

·
Registered
3,219 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree about the photo-chop...look at the elbow, it's slightly bent. If that was real, she/he, :confused: with that weight, would be white knuckled and straight armed.

"I know I should have purchased that wheelie bar".
I don't doubt that it is fake, but still funny! :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My instructor during my M2 exit test (This is the test we have to take to get our full motorcycle licenses here in Canada) was about 350 lbs and rode a hyabusa. The joke amongst fellow instructors was that he needed all that extra power just to get up to the speed limit. He was an amazing rider though, and very skilled. I imagine that he would look somewhat like this picture!

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
wow i am from canada and never heard of a m2 exit test......must be a ONTARIO thing....

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow i am from canada and never heard of a m2 exit test......must be a ONTARIO thing....
You have it too...it is the graduated licensing program, but in PEI I think they call it something called Novice license or something.

All provinces and territories except Nunavut have it I think.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
nope nothing like that here..... you take your test for beginners.... after a few month do your road test...after that you have a garauated liscense for 1 yr... then you get your full liscense WITHOUT any further test.....so like i said the m2 exit test must be an ontario thing....

AHH the good ole days when i got my motorcycle liscense back home in nfld.... went in on my 16th birthday and did a written test and a quick (like 5min or less)skills test.....two weeks later did my road test and had a full liscense that same day!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nope nothing like that here..... you take your test for beginners.... after a few month do your road test...after that you have a garauated liscense for 1 yr... then you get your full liscense WITHOUT any further test.....so like i said the m2 exit test must be an ontario thing....
The exit test you have is similar, but yours is to exit your level 1, and not your level 2. In Ontario, we have a riding "exit test" for both M1 and M2. After completion of your M2 exit test, you get your full "M" class license. In NFLD, You can get your learners after passing a written, vision, and balance test. Then it is valid for two years. However, after a minimum of one year, you can take your road test to get your license. That is like our M2 erxit test, you just get to do yours sooner.

http://www.servicenl.gov.nl.ca/drivers/DriversandVehicles/driverlicensing/classes.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts