Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one go about inserting a picture in a post :confused:

I used to think I was pretty savvy when it came to simple tasks like this, but I'll be danged if I can figure it out in this forum

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Can't be done Joe. ;) :D

An easy way is when you are looking at the pic you want to post, right click on it and then click on properties. You can then get the url or address of that pic. Now when in your message, look for the small little icon that is a yellow box with a mountain in it. Internet Explorer (if you use it) may complain but just tell it to allow and paste the pic url in the box. The forum software will apply the tags for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Jeff!

I knew it had to be something simple....and so obvious I completely overlooked it :eek:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
one can also insert the tags manually. once you have the web address of a photo on your clipboard, then paste it between
in your post.

How does one go about inserting a picture in a post :confused:

I used to think I was pretty savvy when it came to simple tasks like this, but I'll be danged if I can figure it out in this forum

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
yeah I have always thought that should be possible...but I dont think it is possible......it would lose the connection when you left the site....sorry.

on one of my other forums, they kindly provide a space to upload pics and so you can link direct from that to put a full size image in a post.... but most forums nowadays make you use photobucket or the like....or make you load it as an attachment.

How does one insert a picture that is on the local hard drive? The img tag only works for URL's.

:-(

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is sweet. I am gonna do the flat black also. Nice.
I only thing I dislike about the flat black is that the selection of after market parts is very limited. I've been looking for awhile now and I can't find a decent set of black pipes anywhere. :-(

·
Registered
445 Posts
La registrazione a questo forum è libera! Insistiamo che vi atteniate alle regole e alle politiche dettagliate charm clubsotto. Se concordi il tutto, spunta la casella "Ho letto, ed accetto le Regole del Forum" e clicca sul pulsante 'Registrati' che vedi sotto. Nel caso vuoi annullare la registrazione, clicca pandora
qui per ritornare alla pagina principale del forum. benché gli amministratori e i moderatori di questo sito tenteranno di eliminare tutti pandora charms
Say what! I don't understand

·
Registered
15 Posts
Say what! I don't understand
THIS IS FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATOR--BEATS THE HECK OUT OF ME...

Registration to this forum is free! We insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed clubsotto charm. If all agree, check the box "I have read and accept the Rules of the Forum" and click on 'Register' button you see below. If you cancel the registration, click pandora
here to return to the main forum page. Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to delete all pandora charms

1 - 16 of 16 Posts