Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any links to Canadian cruiser suppliers?
Everything I've ever tried is the U.S. OR further, thus, exorbitant shipping fees.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ask for any thing you purchase to be shipped us post ground. ups will nail you for brokerage, the post office only hits you for the gst

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
either parts canada or motovan.com ... all these accessories are avail from any dealer ... some prices are compariable to the us prices and you will be able to compare to other websites to keep the dealers honest.... I order a lot from the states and have the goodies sent to a US address as i am in the states every weekand pay no taxes if ordered outside of california. In the States its a matter of a larger selection .... there is no such thing as a "customs handling fee " (usually around $50) that UPS or Yellow / Roadway charge ... tell then to go to hell, i process customs paperwork every week when crossing the border .... only federal taxes are applicable. Good Luck Maurice

·
Registered
19 Posts
Last couple of times I ordered from Cruiser Customizing they shipped from within Canada (Mississauga), thus saving customs charges.

Also, ' Dream Cycles ' located in Ottawa, charge US prices in CDN $. (i.e. $30.00USD would be $30.00 Cdn.). They pretty much stock all major suppliers. Prices are very good, for example, net prices for tires are the best I've found anywhere.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts